We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied, you can return the product to us, purchase a different item or we will credit your account, subject to the below terms.
This Policy forms part of the YUC Wear Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- Inform us that you wish to return an item; we will email you a ‘Return’ form
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- fill out and place the ‘Return’ form inside the package
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
1: Unwanted products
You can return an unwanted product to us, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- For pre-owned items it is in the same condition it has been sent;
- you log a return within 21 days after shipment to you of the unwanted product
You need to return the product at your own cost (e.g. with Postnet) and insure all returned items adequately. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website, please notify us. In this case we will also refund the cost of the shipment to us.
2: Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection by sending us an email..
Send the product back to us. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/ we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference) as well as the cost for returning the item to us.
3: Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good condition and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear (especially for pre-owned items);
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality.
4: Charges and refunds
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse YUC Wear for the cost of shipping the product to you.
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card, payment by EFT or COD (cash on delivery) will be refunded to your nominated bank account.